The Course is open. Buggies are permitted on holes 11,12,13,14,& 18. Caution is advised. please keep trollies behind white lines & post & rope. Updated: 3rd Dec 2023
It was founded in 1907 with our beautiful, tree-lined course designed by none other than 5-times Open Champion James Braid. The course is 6,357 yards long with two par-5s, four par-3s and a par of 70 (73 for ladies) and we have just installed a £750,000 state-of-the-art irrigation system to keep our tees, greens, aprons and surrounds in fine condition. We are a non-profit making members club, owned and run by the members for the benefit of the members and the local community.